- The users can find in the upper right, where they have to click the menu button(three horizontal lines) and then click Settings.
- Here the users can find on the Settings page, under Appearance, they have to just uncheck the box next to ‘Show enhanced security scrambler window.’
- Now they can restart the AOL Shield Pro browser to get the effect of the process.
- For setting the homepage the users are required to click on the menu button which is in the upper right corner (three horizontal lines) and then click on Settings.
- Here the users have to just see it that on the Settings page, under Appearance, they have to ensure it that the box which is next to Show Home Button is checked and after that they have to click on the Change link.
- Now the users have to click on the circle next to “Open this page” in the box that appears, and then they have to just type in the url, that they’d like to set as their homepage.
- After the previous step the user have to just click on Ok to save their homepage.
- The users have click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) which they can find in the upper right corner.
- Here the users have to just move your pointer over More Tools, in the menu window, and then they have to click on Clear browsing data.
- After that they are required to select the checkboxes for the types of browsing information that they want to remove in the box that appears next.
- Here the users have to click on the drop-down menu to select the amount of data that they want to delete which can be find at the top of the box. Now they have to select the time according to their need to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Yes! The users have the option to have a screenshot by using the keyboard where the users have to just select the window they want to take a picture of and after that they have to just press the Alt key and Print Screen key
- Note: The users have to keep it in mind that the tools or extensions will work as this is this is an AOL Shield Pro which has the security features of preventing malware from taking screenshots to steal the user’s vital information.
- The users can go for this option meanwhile as watching the Video in full-screen mode, they can move their mouse pointer on top of the bar and the Anti-Keylogging bar will hide with this method
- The users have to just click on menu and then settings and after that under appearance they have to uncheck the box which is next to the ‘Show enhanced security scrambler Window’.
- In the final step they have to close the AOL Shield Pro browser and restart to see the changes.
As it is clear to all that this is completely a new browser and the users have to go for the option of AOL Shield browser download on it official website where they can find the link to download and install it. The users might face some technical errors while downloading or installing it on their system and need some support to rectify the issues through AOL Shield download help where all kind of errors will be rectified on priority basis.
Download AOL Desktop Gold Shield is an independent and on-demand Tech Support for AOL. We have no links with any brand unless specified. The use of any trademarks, brands, or products and services is only for referential purposes. Indeed, in no way we imply them intentionally or unintentionally, that indicates our links with AOL or any emails party services. We also completely disclaim any sort of affiliation, endorsement, and sponsorship that may be associated with any third-party services.